Mr. Venkatesh B.B
Assistant Professor, Department of Langauges
MA in English., PGD in Yoga
Academic: 19 Year
- General English
- Additional English
- Soft Skills for Business
- English Literature
Dalit Literature (Autobiographies)
FDP / Training / Workshop attended:
- UGC Sponsored National Conference
Topic: Solidarity Amidst Cultural Diversity in World Literature Organized by Dept. of English & Asian Centre for Cross-Cultural Studies, Chennai.
Venue: NIRMALA College for Women, Coimbatore, Tamil-Nadu.
- As Resource Person
UGC Sponsored National Level Workshop
Topic: Employabilty Skills Sets – Bridging the gap between College & Corporate Milieu
Venue: Jyoti Nivas College, Koramangala, Bangalore.
- Workshop on Yoga – A Way of Life
Venue: Community Institute of Management Sciences B School, Jayanagar, Bangalore
- As Guest of Honour
Teacher’s Day Celebrations Of Indo Asian Academy Degree College Hosted by HDFC Bank, Kalyananagara Branch, Bangalore.
Any other achievements:
- Nominated as member of the NSS Advisory Committee at the Bangalore University level for a period of three years (2015-18).
- Runs an NGO -Vision Rashavi
- Owns an Adventure Club – Rashavi Woods
Email id :