Prof Pooja Gupta
Assistant Professor, Head Case Development
Prof Pooja is an educator, case writer and researcher with more than 16 years of teaching experience at post graduate level. Her research interests are in the area of Corporate Finance, Corporate Governance, Behavioral Finance and Education. She has presented her research work in various National and International conferences. Prof Pooja is a prolific case writer and has received various national and international awards for her cases. Her cases have been published by Ivey Publishing are available through Harvard Business Publishing. She is a reviewer of reputed national / international journals. Prior to joining Jagdish Sheth School of Management, she was associated with Symbiosis Institute of Business Management – Bengaluru and Amity Global Business School.
- Pursuing PhD in Corporate Finance from Alliance University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management, International Management Institute, New Delhi India
- B.A(H), Economics, Sri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi, India
- First Prize in COGNOSCO 2020 organized by Christ University for the case “Zomato – Uncertain Future”
- First Prize in COGNOSCO 2019 organized by Christ University for the case “Tencent – Valuation vs Market Price”
- Best Paper award in INFRACON 2019 organized by SCMHRD for paper titled “Hongkong Zhuhai Macau Bridge- An infrastructure Marvel but?”
- First Prize in EFMD Case Writing Competition 2018 in Family Business Category for the case “Yes Bank - The Case of Unrecognized Promoter"
- First Prize in COGNOSCO 2018 for the case “Valuation of Bharti Infratel”
- Honorable mention in ISB-IVEY Case Global Case Competition 2018 “Vakrangee – Anatomy of Stock Valuation”
- Honorable mention in ISB-IVEY Case Global Case Competition 2018 “Swadhar – Self Support through Financial Services”
- First Prize in NCETB, Christ (Deemed to be University), March 2018 for research paper “Internet Discussion Boards and IPO Performance: Is there an impact of digital information on IPO returns in India"
- First prize in ISB-IVEY Case Global Case Competition 2017 (September 2017) in Marketing Category for the case "Farm Harvest – A Distribution Dilemma"
- First prize in Edgefarm- HR case study writing competition organized by CII (February 2017) for the case "Transforming Performance Management System at Sapient"
- Honorable mention in ISB-IVEY Case Global Case Competition 2016 “Groupon – Management Buyout”
- First prize in Edge farm- HR case study writing competition organized by CII (February 2016) for the case "Apollo Cooper Merger- Anatomy of a failed deal"
- First prize in ISB-IVEY Case Global Case Competition 2015 (September 2015) in Entrepreneurship Category for the case "M/s Amarnath Gupta &Sons, The Business in the family business"
- Honorable mention in ISB-IVEY Case Global Case Competition 2014 for the case “Game of ratios”