IFIM Business School
Dr Chetan Bajaj
Dr Chetan Bajaj
Assistant Professor - Personality Enhancement Program
Dr. Chetan Bajaj is a Doctorate from IIM-B and M.Com from Delhi School of Economics. He has over 30 years’ experience in Industry, Consulting and Academia in Premier Organizations including PWC, Apollo Tyres, Kirloskar, MDI Gurgaon etc. He has also been Director in leading Business Schools, for over 10 years.
Dr. Chetan Bajaj has participated in over 40 consulting assignments with leading MNCs like AT&T, Philip Morris, JICA, Sumitomo, HMT, Al-Nukaly, Escorts etc. He has also conducted over 60 MDPs and trained over 4,000 managers at all levels of Management.
Dr. Bajaj has authored four books and published extensively in leading Journals and presented papers in International conferences. He has taught at several top Management institutions including IIM-Kozhikode, IIM-Raipur, Antwerp University Belgium, IMT Ghaziabad, IIM- Amritsar etc.
- Fellow IIM-B
- M.Com – Delhi School of Economics
Integrated Marketing Communications
Research Interest / Consulting Area:
Supply Chain Management
Case Studies Approach
Rural Marketing Organizational Restructuring
Academic Work experience:
- Dr Bajaj has over 20 years in Academia including as Faculty member in MDI Gurgaon and Kiams and as Director in ISB&M, Jain University etc.
Corporate work experience:
- Dr. Bajaj has about 15 years of experience in corporate sector including PWC, Apollo Tyres etc. in Consulting, Strategic Planning, Business Development etc.
Also teaches/taught at
Taught in leading B Schools including MDI Gurgaon, IIM-Kozhikode, Antwerp University, IIM Raipur, XIM-B, IMT etc as full time or visiting Faculty member
- Dr Bajaj has participated in many very prestigious consulting assignments for top MNCs including developing Strategic plans for HMT, Kellogg’s, AT&T, Philip Morris etc..
- He has built up Business Schools as a Director including ISB&M Bangalore campus where as founder Director he built up the campus from scratch to over 650 students.
- Dr. Chetan Bajaj was on top of Merit list of University of Delhi in B.Com program in 1978.
Books/Research papers published :
Dr Bajaj has co-authored several books including :
- Retail Management – 3rd Edition with Oxford University Press
- Rural Marketing – New Age Publishers
- Besides, Dr Bajaj has published extensively in Journals and presented papers in International and national conferences.