Ms. Vandana Srivastava
Ms. Vandana Srivastava
Assistant Professor & Program Head - MBA,
Department of Management
MA (English Literature) - Lucknow University,
MBA (Marketing & HR) - Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technological University, Uttar Pradesh
Ph.D – Pursuing from Visveswaraya Technological University
Academic: 12 Years
Subject / Taught:
Principles of Management
Human Resource Management,
Marketing – Consumer Behaviour and Social Media
- "Impact of Social Media on Consumer Buying Behaviour-A Conceptual Study, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts, 5.97 Impact Factor, ISSN: 2320-2882, Volume 6 Issue 1 January 2018" – 2018.
- "Impact of Ecological Footprint, Bio-Capacity & Bio-Diversity on environmental sustainability, International Journal for Research in Applied Science and Engineering Technology, ISSN:2321-9653, Impact Factor: 6.887, Vol-6, Issue-1" – 2018.
- ‘A study on the conceptual analysis of Human Resource Development’ published in Samyoga -An Academic Journal e-ISSN 2455-5185 p-ISSN 2231-3362, Volume 12, No. 2, Feb-2017" – 2017.
- "Maggie’s Comeback, Consumer’s Dilemma and Current Market Scenario’, KVIM Journal of Management 3, Issue 1, ISSN:2395-2156, April 2017" - 2017, Bangalore, India
- "‘‘Role of Social Media in Innovation’ , International proceeding- Naaveenyata: ISBN: 978-93-5258-833-6" - 2016, Bangalore.
National /International Conferences :
- Presented paper titled ‘Role of Social Media in Innovation’ International Conference Sri Krishna Degree College, 31st March 2016
- Presented paper titled ‘Environment Sustainability-A study on corporate Initiatives’ International Conference IFIM College,10th March 2017
- Presented paper titled ‘Maggie’s Comeback, Consumer’s Dilemma and Current Market Scenario’ National Seminar T.John Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore, 6th Dec,2016
- Presented paper titled ‘Innovative HR strategies for maximizing Business Impact’ National Seminar Indian Academy School of Management Studies, Bangalore, 25th and 26th April, 2015.
- Presented paper titled ‘Emerging Role of HR as a Business Partner’ UGC Sponsored One day national Seminar Maharani’s Art, Commerce and Management College For Women , 28th March , 2014.
FDP / Training / Workshop attended: :
- FDP on MOOC’s at IIM-Bangalore, July 2017.
- Workshop on “Women Entrepreneur and Intrapreneur Network (WEIN) - For Women Managers and Entrepreneurs” IFIM Business School, Bangalore, Nov,2017
- Workshop on Quality improvement titled ‘Personal Effectiveness and Professional Excellence; GIBS Business School, Bangalore, Oct 2016
- FDP on ‘Empowering Guru in Transforming Shishya’, ITM Business School, Bangalore, November 2016.
- FDP on ‘Research Methodology and Hypothesis formulation’, Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore, August ,2016
- FDP on ‘The trajectory of Academic Careers: Enhancing teaching and Scholarship for Professional Advancement’ IFIM Business School, Bangalore, April,2015
- DP on ‘Design Thinking’ IFIM Business School, Bangalore, June,2015
- FDP on ‘Research Paper Writing: Tools and Techniques', IFIM Business School, Bangalore, June,2015