2 Year PGDM
Ranked No.26 in India amongst Best Business Schools by Business India magazine 2016
GOLD AWARD WINNER AT IMC-2016
FOR THE UNIQUE INITIATIVE OF
PURPOSING, MENTORING & CAREER-WINNING
Offered by IFIM Business School in partnership with Falcon Skills
2 year Full Time
Falcon Skills’ goal is to address the skill gap in healthcare Management through
- Building capacity through talent development - by creating a new generation of dynamic healthcare managers
- Impart relevant skills with high level of industry interface and prepare the candidates adaptable to all areas of healthcare industry.
Falcon Skills is a trusted name with extensive professional and domain expertise backed up with over 40+ years of experience in healthcare management. Programmes are supported and delivered with our associated partners including renowned physicians; management professionals across healthcare administration from across the globe to bring the best in class healthcare learning into this course.
- Offer an intensive skill based training programme for managing key operational services by imparting first hand experiential learning in a healthcare setup (alongside academia).
- To provide an all-round knowledge, exposure and experience across varied divisions of healthcare industry namely Medical Equipment, Pharma, Healthcare IT/BPO/Insurance/e-commerce and Clinical research organisation though multiple learning methods.
- Pioneering Program in Healthcare Management
- Best in Class Industry Interface
- Healthcare Industry leaders and experts as faculty
- Six months Internship at leading Hospitals and Healthcare organisations
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Scholarship option available for meritorious students on limited seats.
Advantages of the Programme
- Job oriented interactive learning with state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities.
- Faculty members are current senior healthcare management professionals.
- Special Training provided to enhance Interpersonal skills such as communication, collaboration, and relationship management which are fundamental to running a medical department, division, or organization.
- Facilitation for internship and placements with all leading hospital and healthcare chains.
- Student loan option will be made available
- Interpersonal Skills & Leadership
- Principles of Hospital Administration
- Management of Hospital Services
- Healthcare Regulations & Management
- Materials Management in Healthcare
- Patient Centered Management
- Hospital Technology Management
- Business Communication
- Hospital Information systems and Management
- Quality Management, Compliance and Accreditations
- Organisation Behaviour
- Principles of Accounting & Finance
- Marketing Management
- Business Tools and Data Analytics
- Business Economics & Strategy
Education loan facility available
- Graduates from recognised university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects(45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Qualified Medical Graduates across Medicine, Nursing & Paramedical, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani and Allied Health sciences.
- BE Graduates in Biotechnology, Biomedical and Medical Electronics.
- BSc Graduates across all streams.
- Graduates with 2-3 years of experience in Healthcare industry.
IFIM group of Institutions was established in 1995 by Centre for Developmental Education (CDE). CDE now has leading academic institutions, including IFIM Business School, IFIM College, IFIM Law College, IFIM Institute of Social Sciences and IFIM Centre for Distance Learning. Strategic location at Electronics City, Bengaluru, right opposite Infosys, helps in strong corporate exposure coupled with access to best of faculty and infrastructure.
IFIM Business School
8P & 9P, KIADB Industrial Area, Electronics City, Phase I, Bengaluru - 560100
Tel.: 080-41432800/888 | Mobile: 9900067702/4/6 | Email: email@example.com
www.ifim.edu.in | www.ifimbschool.com