IFIM Business School
Dr. Mafruza Sultana
Dr. Mafruza Sultana
Ph. D. in Economics.
Master in Economics with specialization in Econometrics & Statistics.
Mathematical Economics & Statistics,
Economics & Statistics
Research Interest / Consulting Area:
Academic Work Experience:
5 Years Teaching experience as a Guest Lecturer in Economics.
Corporate Work Experience:
7 Years experience in Administration as Director-Administration.
Also teaches/taught at :
Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata.
Gokhale Memorial Girls' College, Kolkata.
Vidyasagar College, Kolkata.
- Authored a paper, “Socio-Economic Development and Poverty Alleviation through MGNREGA in India” jointly with Dr. Sangita Dutta Gupta for AMDISA’s 14th SAMF scheduled from 24th to 26th April, 2017 at Male, Maldives on the theme “Governance and Public Policy – Role of Management Development” organized by MNU Business School, Maldives.
- Sultana, M and Sinha, R, “Economic Impact and Strategic Analysis of Indian Leading Automobile Companies”, International Journal of Advancement in Engineering Technology, Management & Applied Science (IJAETMAS), Vol. 4, Issue 4, April 2017, pp. 66-80, ISSN: 2349-3224, Impact Factor: SJIF-3.102 (2017), http://www.ijaetmas.com/wpcontent/uploads/2017/05/IJ17M0414.pdf
- Written case study “Brillio: Innovative Talent Acquisition Practices”, published by BUSINESSWORLD, Vol. 36, Issue 15, 2nd April 2017, RNI NO: 39847/81, Co-author: Dr. Shaji Kurian, http://www.businessworld.in/article/Brillio-Manpower-Is-The-Key-To-Sustainable-Growth/06-04-2017-115873/, http://bwevents.co.in/hr-excellence-awards/files/Brillio-Talent-Acquistion-case-study-Final.pdf
- Sultana, M, and Rao, K.S., “SocioEconomic Development through the Indian Government Scheme - MGNREGA: A Review on West Bengal State”, International Journal of Advanced Research (IJAR), Vol. 4, Issue 9, Sept. 2016, pp.167-183, ISSN 2320- 5407, Impact Factor: 5.336 (2015), http://www.journalijar.com/article/11709/ socio-economic-development-through the-indian-government-scheme--- mgnrega:-a-review-on-west-bengalstate./#sthash.69fBCXO9.dpuf
- Presented a paper jointly with Prof. Chowdari Prasad & Prof. Priya Angle on “Performance of Crowd Funding in India: Issues and Challenges” in the International Conference on Inclusive Economic Growth and Sustainable Development organized by Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development, Mysore on November 18-19, 2016