IFIM Business School
Prof. M. S. Lakshmi Narayanan
Prof. M. S. Lakshmi Narayanan
Controller of Academic Governance
He has over 41 years of experience at the University and College level.
- As Director(UE), successfully obtained ISO Certification for the IFIM College.
- As Principal of IFIM College, brought in a robust system in the areas of academics, admissions, research and discipline.
- As Registrar at IFIM Business School, Bangalore streamlined the academic, examination and admission administration and made the systems student-centric.
- As Registrar at SCSVMV (Deemed University), Kanchipuram streamlined the University Administration and completed the admissions for 2011-12 well before the reopening date. Established student-centric administration in the university.
- As Registrar (Academics & Evaluation), created a benchmark for the Examination Section of Bangalore Management Academy for publishing the results within 10 days from the date of last examination.
- Responsible for the automation of the Examination Sections of Bangalore Management Academy and BIM (Bangalore Campus) and BIM (Tiruchirappalli) and publication of the results through the internet.
- As Registrar of SCSVMV (Deemed University), Kanchipuram created efficient systems and stream-lined the administration of the university.
- Recognised guide of Bharathiar University for M.Phil. (Computer Science) and guided 6 research scholars for M.Phil. Degree.
- Member of Academic Council for 12 years at Gobi Arts & Science College, Gobichettipalayam.
- As Chairman, Board of Studies in Computer Science both for UG and PG programmes at Gobi Arts & Science College for 12 years was responsible for designing and implementing employment oriented curricula in tune with the demands of the industry at national and global levels.
- Chairman, Board of Examiners for M.C.A. of Bharathidasan University for more than 3 years.
- Produced 100 % results in M.C.A. continuously for 12 years at Gobi Arts & Science College, Gobichettipalayam.
- Senate Member of Bharathiar University, Coimbatore during July 2001 to June 2003 and September 2004 to June 2006.
- Responsible for getting ISO Certification in 2001 for Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu.
- Responsible for preparing the Self-Study Report for NAAC accreditation at Gobi Arts & Science College, Gobichettipalayam, Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu and Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidhyalaya(Deemed University) Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
- Convenor of Inspection Commission of Bharathiar University, Coimbatore for granting affiliation to the courses offered by affiliated colleges.
- Secured the Best Magazine award of Bharathiar University to Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College, Pollachi for two successive years.
- Presented papers on Computer Science in a number of National Level (UGC sponsored) Conferences/ Seminars.
Email id :