News & Events
Dr. Srividya Raghavan, Associate Professor (Marketing) at IFIM Business School won the first prize for her case titled ‘HCL Technologies: How Far Can We Push the Billion Dollar Website? in the Marketing Category of the ISB-Ivey Global Case Competition 2015.
3rd Sept, 2015
The response to this year’s Competition was overwhelming, with 86 entries pouring in from India, Singapore and the United States. The cases spanned the spectrum of management studies, from more traditional subjects such as Strategy, Marketing and Leadership, to growing areas of interest such as Social Enterprise, Family Business and Governance. With such a body of high-quality cases in the running, the Competition this year was particularly intense. She will be attending the award ceremony which will be hosted by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), the event partner, as part of their 5th University-Industry Congress: Global Higher Education summit 2015 in New Delhi, during December 1 – 2, 2015.
As the winner in the Marketing category of the ISB-Ivey Global Case Competition 2015, she received the following:
- An award of US$2,000 subject to taxes (as per the US$ conversion rate on the announcement date) - Sponsored by Amazon
- A certificate from the ISB and Ivey Business School.
- She is invited to participate in the 5th University-Industry Congress: Global Higher Education summit 2015 in New Delhi during December 1 – 2, 2015, as invited guests of ISB and Ivey Business School Her case will be published by Ivey Publishing as an ISB-Ivey co-branded case study.
- An abstract of her case will be published on the homepage of the Centre for Teaching, Learning, and Case Development (CTLC), ISB.
- Her case will be published on and distributed via the Ivey Publishing website (www.iveycases.com)
23 years of leadership development
The journey of IFIM Institutions