IFIM Law College
IFIM Institution looks for candidates with intellectual curiosity coupled with a desire to stretch in a rigorous academic program as well as personal qualities to contribute in many activities of the institution. The potential to succeed as a leader in a competitive and global business environment is also central to its admissions criteria. IFIM welcomes applicants regardless of religion, gender or financial status with an aim to build an exciting, dynamic and diverse student community.
- Candidate should have passed +2/PUC or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST candidates. The study criteria should belong to 10/SSLC, +2/PUC pattern. The applicant who has passed the prescribed minimum qualification in single sitting examination without having basic qualification is not eligible for admission for 5 years BBA. LLB course.
- Be or be less than twenty years in case of general category of applicants and less than twenty two years in the case of applicants from SC, ST and other backward communities as on 1st June.
- The applicants, who have passed the examination from any board of examination other than Karnataka State, shall apply for and obtain the Eligibility Certificate from the Karnataka State Law University, Hubli.
- Must have qualified in any one of the entrance examinations, viz., CLAT, LSAT, AILET or ILAT (IFIM’s Law Admission Test)
Candidates are encouraged to Apply Online.
Short-listed candidates will be called for a personal interview. The final decision to admit a candidate will be based on the academic record and the performance in personal interview.
The following original documents are required to be submitted by the student at the time of admission:
- Mark sheet of class X.
- Mark sheet of class XII.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate in case of non-Karnataka students.
- Eligibility certificate from KSLU, if applicable.
Important Dates for Law Admissions – 2017:
|Submission of online Application Forms.||Apply Now|
|Commencement of classes||August 2017|
For Admissions Contact
Director - Admissions
IFIM Law College
8P & 9P, KIADB Industrial Area, Electronics City Phase 1, Bangalore - 560100
Telephone : 080 - 41432800/888
Mob : +91 99000 67702/6/8
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees structure and schedule of payment*
|Towards||For Indian Students||NRI/Foreign Nationals (USD)||Due date for the payment|
|Registration Fee (Non-refundable)||Rs. 20,000||$ 500||On acceptance of the provisional admission offer|
|First Year||Rs. 1,10,000||$ 2,100||Within 20 days of the date of issue of the provisional admission offer letter|
|Second Year||Rs. 1,30,000||$ 2,600||16-May-18|
|Third Year||Rs. 1,30,000||$ 2,600||16-May-19|
|Fourth Year||Rs. 1,30,000||$ 2,600||16-May-20|
|Fifth Year||Rs. 1,30,000||$ 2,600||17-May-21|
|Total Fees||Rs. 6,50,000||$ 13,000|
*Subject to change
- Tuition Fee payment can be made either through demand draft drawn in favor of “Centre for Developmental Education” payable at Bangalore or Online.
- Candidates who want to pay the fees in foreign currency can do so by remitting the foreign currency equivalent in INR based on the exchange rate then prevailing.
- Students are required to pay the University fees (Registration Fee, Examination Fee, Convocation etc.) as applicable.