Mr. Bhavesh Kumar
Mr. Bhavesh Kumar
HOD & Asst. Professor- Dept. of Computer Applications
BCA, MCA, ME(CSE)
Programming in C
Object-Oriented Programming Using C++
Data Structures using C
Visual Basic 6.0
Database Management Systems
Web Development Using Java/J2EE
Web Development using JSF, Spring and Hibernate
Research Interest / Consulting Area:
Big Data Analytics
Academic Work experience:
More than 7 years
Also teaches/taught at :
AMC College, Bangalore
NIIT Ltd., Bangalore
Research papers presented/published :
- “A Study of Unemployment in India: A Path towards Big Data Analytics”, April 2015.
- “Feasible and Advanced Technologies for Indian Rural Education System”, February 2015.
- “Elements of a Self-Healing Software System”, March 2014.
- “Model for a Self-Healing System”, March 2014.
- “An Approach to Self-Healing Software Systems”, March 2014.
- “Securing Data in Cloud Computing”, March 2011.
- “Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems”, February 2010.
- “Analysis and Design for Mail Communication case system for OOAD”, 2008.
Training programs attended
- Java Programming Language
- Web Content Development using Servlet & JSP
- Implementing JSF, Hibernate and Spring in Java EE Applications
- Business Component Development with Enterprise Java Beans(EJB)
- OOAD and UML
- Oracle 10g SQL and PL/SQL
At NIIT & IBM:
- Software Project Development using Java, WebSphere, DB2 and Rational Software Architect
Awards & Appreciations
- Made Quarter 2-2012 audit ranked as Grade A in all processes as my first assignment as a Group Leader at NIIT.
- Got appreciation letter (WOW Card) for admissions and audit activities.
- Made Quarter 3-2012 Head Office audit ranked as Grade A in all processes in order to get ISO Certification.
- My team (NIIT Vijaynagar Metro Team) got the “Champion of the Year-2012” Award.
- Completed Diploma in Java track Certification of NIIT.
Email id :